O blog que chupa a merda que há na internet...

13.3.06

Chupa-Hââãããã!??!?!?! #19

Hmmm Gooood!






Day 5 of the liquid diet for Tyler and I. I have now dropped 10 pounds, which I figure must be all water weight and brain cells. Hannah, being the cruel daughter that she is, decided to torture me by eating one of the cats (raw) right in front of me. Kids can be so cruel. If only she knew that I had already drank one of the cats courtesy of a new recipe I created in my current rabid hunger state.

Ingredients:

1 medium to large female cat (Sedated or sleeping)
2 Cups Water
1 Cup Milk
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream

Place sedated cat into blender, press firmly into blender with large spatula or wooden spoon, add water, milk, and Ice cream. Puree on high speed 2-3 minutes until cat fully blended. Pour into tall chilled glass, serve with Cherry on top. Serves 1-2 liquid diet patients.

So, where's those cheeseburgers people?


(Original Story 3/13/06)

posted by Mark | 10:17 AM